Join us in person for public worship service on Sunday, June 27 at 10:15 a.m. We ask that you RSVP so we can best serve you. To attend, please RSVP here.
1.Temperature Checks: Our team of volunteers will check your temperature with a contactless thermometer upon arrival. All individuals attending the service must have a temperature below 100.4 degrees and must not be exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Self-Assessment: We encourage you to answer self-diagnostic questions before arriving on site. If you are feeling unwell, or answer yes to these questions, we kindly ask you to stay home and worship with us online.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has the health department or health care provider been in contact and advised you to quarantine?
3. Masks/Hand Washing/Hand Sanitizer: Please bring and plan to wear your own mask, as we have a limited supply of extra masks in case you forget yours at home. Please wear your mask at all times. Hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations will be set up around the facility for your convenience. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer as well.
4. Sanitization/Cleaning: CUF will ensure that frequently touched items and surfaces and frequently visited areas are sanitized and cleaned regularly during service utilizing CDC approved cleaners. We have a team of volunteers dedicated to sanitizing frequently touched surfaces at the start and completion of the service
5. RSVP/Check-in: In order to adequately prepare, we need you to RSVP before attending service. We will allow a limited number of people to physically attend service to maintain CDC social distancing guidelines. We will have check-in stations for you and your family upon arrival. Please note if you do not RSVP, you may be asked to return next week. To be fair, we will admit those who have RSVP’d first.
6. Gathering and Social Distancing: Our greeting and usher teams will guide you in for seating that adheres to social distancing protocols of six (6) feet separation. Bulletins will be available online. Please be considerate of yourself and others and refrain from hand-shaking, hugs, or other violations of social distancing. Please exit the facility as quickly as possible and continue conversations in the parking lot.
7. Worship Songs – We’ve made adjustments to care for our neighbors. We encourage you to keep your mask on as you sing. You are also welcomed to clap, raise your hands, dance, and make melody in your heart!
8. Nursery – This is for children attending service with their parents. Limited to 8 children, ages 0-2 years old.
9. Offering – Please give online. If you cannot give your gift online, you may mail it to the church’s PO Box or drop your offering in an offering plate at the back of the sanctuary on your way out of service. We want contactless and as safe as possible as we serve you.
10. Communion – The Lord’s Supper will be served in individual pre-packaged units.
11. Notification of Positive COVID-19 Test: We ask that you alert us as soon as possible if you or an individual who has attended our service has tested positive for COVID-19.
12. Livestreaming: Don’t worry! CUF will continue to live stream the service for those who do not feel comfortable attending in-person service.
- Main Sanctuary – This is service in the cafetorium, and where we traditionally meet.
- Overflow Room – NEW. To help accommodate the number of people who want to attend in person and honor OCPS guidelines, we are using an additional space where the service will be streamed.
- Scheduled Volunteered – This is for staff and volunteers who are scheduled to serve.
- Waiting List – We use this to track those interested in attending the service. If you select this option, you will receive a ticket, but it does not grant you access to service. If you choose this option, you will get priority registration for the following Sunday.
- Tickets. Please bring the email confirmation with the QR code, and have it open when you line up to have your temperature checked. Please note, this only applies to Main Sanctuary, Overflow, and Scheduled Volunteer tickets.
- Parking. As much as possible, please park in the larger parking lot in front of the cafetorium. If all those spots are taken, and you park in the lot along Gore street, please note that the entry point for entry into the check-in process
- Singing. Yes you can sing during worship while wearing your mask.