Join us in person for public worship service on Sunday, September 26 at 10:15 a.m. Please wear a mask and RSVP so we can best serve you.
1.Self-Assessment: Temperature checks are no longer required. However, we encourage you to answer self-diagnostic questions before arriving on site. If you are feeling unwell, or answer yes to these questions, we kindly ask you to stay home and worship with us online.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has the health department or health care provider been in contact and advised you to quarantine?
2. Masks/Hand Washing/Hand Sanitizer: Masks are mandatory. Please plan to wear your own mask or ask for a one of our limited supply of extra masks. Hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations will be set up around the facility for your convenience. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer.
3. Sanitization/Cleaning: CUF will ensure that frequently touched items and surfaces and frequently visited areas are sanitized and cleaned regularly during service utilizing CDC approved cleaners. We have a team of volunteers dedicated to sanitizing frequently touched surfaces at the start and completion of the service
4. RSVP/Check-in: All congregants must R.S.V.P. to attend. We are required to capture your name and address for potential contact tracing. Your advanced confirmation also helps us prepare seating and sanitary accommodations.
5. Gathering and Social Distancing: Our greeting and usher teams will guide you in for seating that adheres to social distancing protocols of six (6) feet separation. Bulletins will be available online. Please be considerate of yourself and others and refrain from hand-shaking, hugs, or other violations of social distancing. Please exit the facility as quickly as possible and continue conversations in the parking lot.
6. Worship Songs – You are welcomed to sing, clap, raise your hands, dance, and make melody in your heart!
7. Nursery – We welcome children ages 0-4 years old attending service with their parents.
8. Offering – Please give online. If you cannot give your gift online, you may mail it to the church’s PO Box or drop your offering in an offering plate at the back of the sanctuary on your way out of service. We want contactless and as safe as possible as we serve you.
9. Communion – The Lord’s Supper will be served in individual pre-packaged units.
10. Notification of Positive COVID-19 Test: We ask that you alert us as soon as possible if you or an individual who has attended our service has tested positive for COVID-19.
11. Livestreaming: Don’t worry! CUF will continue to live stream the service for those who do not feel comfortable attending in-person service.
What’s the meaning of the registration options?
- Main Sanctuary – This is service in the cafetorium, and where we traditionally meet.
- Overflow Room – NEW. To help accommodate the number of people who want to attend in person and honor OCPS guidelines, we are using an additional space where the service will be streamed.
- Scheduled Volunteered – This is for staff and volunteers who are scheduled to serve.
- Waiting List – We use this to track those interested in attending the service. If you select this option, you will receive a ticket, but it does not grant you access to service. If you choose this option, you will get priority registration for the following Sunday.
What do I need to know if upon arrival?
- Tickets. Please bring the email confirmation with the QR code, and have it open when you line up to have your temperature checked. Please note, this only applies to Main Sanctuary, Overflow, and Scheduled Volunteer tickets.
- Parking. As much as possible, please park in the larger parking lot in front of the cafetorium. If all those spots are taken, and you park in the lot along Gore street, please note that the entry point for entry into the check-in process
- Singing. Yes you can sing during worship.